hoiphalloi: Here’s dick-at-nite wanking again, and wisely choosing a dark top so we can see his cum more clearly.  What Americans call a tank or wifebeater is called a singlet in British English, so my tag ‘singlet' links both to those and to wrestling singlets - sorry if that causes any confusion.


Me cumming onto my navy tank.  You almost see my face. :O